Monday, May 23, 2011

Hair Stylist Still Number One




Hi,
I know it's been a while ,well hopefully I'm back. I have been busy trying to create. Today I want to talk on my hairstylist jewelry. It really seems to be a big seller in all of my shops. I have been on the search for hair charms and trying to come up with some new ideas for the line.

Here are a few of my new items. I have a large silver comb necklace that has been embellished with rhinestones and pearls. I also have new a large pair of shears that I embellished with clear crystal rhinestones. These pendants are sure to get you a lot of attention .

Being a hair stylist myself I find I like to have a way to let potential clients know I'm a hair stylist without coming out and saying it first thing. With my jewelry it speaks for you.

I also have Gypsy style charm bracelets which I will be adding soon.

Until next time Peace and Much Love, The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment