Monday, September 27, 2010

The HairStylist Perfect Gift






Christmas is coming! One of many good reasons to shop early for your beloved Hair Stylist.

Although a random" just because gift" will go far also! Trust me... I'm a Hair Artist myself and I love when my clients surprise me with gifts!

I've added and will keep adding unusual Gypsy style jewelry for the Hair Artist and Nail Tech to my stores.

Right now my focus is charm style necklaces, but I do have business card holders and cigarette ID cases. I will be adding rings and maybe bangles as soon as my imagination gets pumped up and running!

Combs,brushes,blow dryers,mirrors and shears along with rhinestones and crystals will adorn the jewelry.

If you see something you like grab it up whether it's for a gift or for yourself, the styles will change although the concept will be the same.

HairStylists Rock!

Check out both of my stores for different styles!

www.thebohemiangypsy.etsy.com
www.thebohemiangypsy.artfire.com

Check out some of my latest styles and until next time.
Peace and Love The Gypsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment