Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Better Late Than Never-Not Always




The down side of being creative is sometimes your ideas come to late. That has been my situation this week. I came up with an idea for some necklaces using pewter ransom letters. I first used the letters a while back designing some shadow boxes for my daughters co-workers at her salon. Then I thought I was oh so cleaver to use the scrap booking letters to make my "Held Captive " line of jewelry. The down side was each pack of letters only had one of each vowel, which left me with a lot of unused letters and a lack of enthusiasm
.

Now months later I've envisioned a line of hair and nail pendants using the ransom letters, so I go to the store and to my dismay the line that carries the letters has been discontinued-OH NO! I found one pack in the clearance bin, so I have been all over town(buying all kinds of goodies that have nothing to do with what I'm searching for)in the Arizona heat from store to store and to no avail.

So here's my limited addition pendants,if you love them grab them,Christmas is a coming. They will be spread out between my Etsy store and my Art Fire store.

Until Next Time, Peace and Love-The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment