Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Antique Shopping











I love going to the antique stores. I usually go once a week. I go looking for pieces that I can use in my designs, but sometimes I see pieces that make me what to change my whole decor.

This bedroom set would make change a whole room! It is gorgeous! Lucky for me that they don't deliver and I live up stairs. Even the string picture of the rooster caught my eye.

I did come across some great finds that I will show you the before and after. I haven't decided if I am going to sell them in my shop or keep the for my Christmas Craft shows.

Although I don't smoke I love these ashtrays for your purse! These were very tarnished and were missing crystals. I polished them and added vintage crystals. I left some of the wear so they would still have a vintage feel.

This cigarette holder is so great I'm trying to figure an alternative use for it so that I can keep it for myself. this is the first one I've come across and I haven't started working on it yet, but when I do you'll be the first to see it!

Until next time- Peace and Love- The Gypsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment