Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wire Queen aka Michelle S. Hawkins







I recently had the pleasure of meeting Michelle S. Hawkins aka Wire Queen. I see why she's called the Wire Queen. Her work is royally beautiful! She sculpts wire designed jewelry in 14k Gold and Sterling Silver.
I've been to her web sites and the pieces are much more beautiful in person!

Here are a few of my favorite pieces. I really love rings and she has some unusual designs. She will also custom make any size if you don't see it listed.

First I love the oversized tablet ring called "Chinese writing stones"

My next favorites are her "spinner" rings. These rings have round stones or crystal that sit up on the setting and will spin if you give them a swipe. The ones pictured are made of Amber,Australian Crystal and New Jade.

I've also pictured her best selling ring the Cowrie shell ring,beautifully caged in Sterling Silver.

Here's Michelle's info, check her out, buy yourself a "I deserve it" piece of jewelry.
www.wirequeen.etsy.com
www.michelles.artfire.com
www.wirequeen.efreeme.com
www.wirequeen.blogspot.com
Until next time,Peace and Love, The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment