Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pretty Packages







I absolutely love getting packages in the mail. Part of the thrill is opening the outer box to see how my goodies are wrapped.
Once I received one of those flat rate envelopes with my items just loose inside-What!-no tissue or anything, I could not Believe it ,not hating but maybe if I were( or when I become) super busy and had so so so many sales, maybe I would just have time to throw each order in an envelope and sent it on it's way-Not!

Here's one way that I try and make my packages pretty.
First I use cello packages,I have a lot that I bought at the Tucson bead show a couple of years ago,in several different sizes even extra large-but I've found them at Jo-Ann's and they come in two different sizes.
Then I use scrap book paper. I like the two sided sheets,with designs on both sides. I also like the thicker sheets that have more form . You can also use newspaper,paper bags,wrapping paper or any nice pattered paper you may have around the house.

Next I cut the paper to fit inside the cello bag,(If you want to get really fancy you can use scissors with the scalloped edges), and there you have pretty packages,for jewelry,supplies or whatever other little trinket you'd like to send.
Until next time-Peace and Love-The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment